Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i see the bulbs peeking out.... do you?

well this week is pretty cool because.... -

- i see the daffodil bulbs popping out of our rained away snow... too bad we're supposed to get more white tomorrow... ugh. i want warm pronto.

-some of my pieces are in miami being shot for American Salon magazine-- hope my garments end up being used..

-i got in time out new york magazine for looking dumpy yet snazzy... check out the link (http://newyork.timeout.com/articles/public-eye/83061/will-mcleod-public-eye)
here's the glamour shot from it... read the article to find out all about me!--



my dad also informed me that the ROTC shoes are ACTUALLY 1965 ish... i did know that-- made an error-- oops, sorry dad.

- and i've done some pretty amazing designs these past two days, if i do say so myself... need to find some "shoe people" to help me bring these tottering monster gems to life!
here's today's...



and here's what me and madam mummy space ship smokey smokey are watching and listening to...



this video is great-- i love the setup... pseudo office chairs and heart shaped hair. pretty damn classy.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting week so far Mr Will. Yep, pretty amazing designs to me too.

    ReplyDelete